You have embarked on the unknown with courage and reached the top of sobriety mountain. What now? What happens after treatment?
Our goal is to continually advise and guide you not only through the process of finding and receiving the right treatment for your specific needs but following up after your drug or alcohol treatment program to safeguard against relapse. We partner with quality facilities that will teach you the skills you need for long-term sobriety and provide you with relapse prevention options that will keep you on track.
Staying On Track
Substance abuse treatment for drug and alcohol addictions happens in a controlled and structured environment. You may lose that structure once you go back home and try to pick up a familiar routine as a new person with new goals. Substance abuse relapse prevention is an important step on your journey to long-term recovery. We don’t believe in relapse as an option and are always just a phone call away. These tips will help you stay on track.
- Join an addiction support group like AA or NA. They will offer you continued support from people that have been there and done that.
- Make changes. Remove yourself from your old ways by finding sober friends or moving from a temptation riddled neighborhood.
- Focusing on healthy eating and exercise will keep you strong and in a positive frame of mind.
- Volunteer at an animal shelter, read to the elderly, start a hiking group or prayer walk group. The possibilities are endless!
- Watch for signs of relapse then quickly defuse them through therapy, or calling your sponsor and dealing with what is moving you in that direction.
We know how important drug and alcohol relapse prevention is on your journey to an addiction-free lifestyle. Our counselors will ensure you receive the best treatment for your specific needs with every step you take. No charge, no judgment, just help.
Drug and Alcohol Substance Abuse Treatment Phases
Call Life Change Recovery today. 855-353-6742