“NAATP’s mission is to provide leadership, advocacy, training and other member support services to assure the continued availability and highest quality of addiction treatment.”
The National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers, founded in 1978, is committed to being the voice and advocate for addiction treatment providers at over 600 treatment facilities through NAATP membership. NAATP members are accountable for setting a standard of quality in addiction services by pledging high ethical standards and quality of care, and participating in outcome and cost effectiveness studies.
NAATP membership includes a wide-range of for-profit and not-for-profit providers such as:
Each NAATP member is dedicated to providing persons suffering from addiction, and their families, hope for a new tomorrow and a long-life free from addiction.
NAATP membership has its rewards
The benefits of NAATP membership for treatment facilities are considerable.
- Member discounts on products and services such as pharmaceuticals, computer software and insurance
- Industry and Salary surveys
- FREE e-newsletter subscription to Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Weekly
- Open employment postings shared with the membership
- Advocacy and representation on Capitol Hill, and at federal agencies, insurance companies, employers, managed care firms and accrediting bodies
- Networking opportunities with peers through organized, regional gatherings
- Regular updates regarding the Joint Commission, CARF and other state licensing bodies
- NAATP serves on the Joint Commission’s professional and technical advisory committees for hospital and behavioral health organizations
- Regular electronic mailings of NAATP E-News Now providing up-to-the-minute information regarding clinical advances, legislative activity and compensation matters
- NAATP Annual Conference exclusive to CEO’s and Executives providing valuable networking opportunities with other executives in the industry